natnat @ evania

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

23.08.06
My second day in evania. Yesterday, i had 3 people liveing in evania with me (Tabby Hopper and Goose), by tonight i had 3 more join us (Derwin, Drake and Aurora). I do not know if they have come from any of the towns i have visited. Aurora seems really friendly, hopefully she stays.
To day i caught a hammerhead shark and a frog. But sadly not the horse mackerel i am trying to catch, to win a wager against Hopper.
I have 11000 left on my mortgage, and Nooks was closed today for refurbishment, so i could not sell anything, hopefully tomorrow, i should get it all paid off, and book for my refurbishment.
Met up with a few peeps this evening. Got some apples and cherries, i am hopeing they will keep untill i get a spade, so i can plant a few, and grow my own, and have more than just oranges. i know my oranges will grow back in 3 days, i am hopeing that means tomorrow. I have to take some to Debs and Amy, to say thank you for having me, and for their fruit.

natnat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home