natnat @ evania

Thursday, August 24, 2006

24.08.06
I paid off my mortgage today, so have requested a refurbishment from Nook, no doubt it will cost me stupid amounts.
Have a new person move into evania today, Tipper. Seems ok.
I took Oranges to Amy today, and she thanked me by bringing gifts of peaches. I planted them straight away. We spent the whole evening fishing and bug catching.
I bought a bug net, shovel and axe from Nook today, so have planted 3 peaches, 3 apples and 3 cherries. I am hoping at least one of each will take. Next i want coconuts, pears and bananas.
Fishing and bug catching has been going very well today. I have been putting new specimens in the museam, instead of selling them.. some i have caught have been very expensive, including a 10000 bells blue marlin.

relaxing now with my fishing rod, hopeing to catch more than just jelly fish before bed

natnat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home