natnat @ evania

Saturday, August 26, 2006

25.08.06
My house is alittle bigger today, and my mortgage went up to 120000 bells, but i have paid off some, and have 70000 left.
Went to Ali's and got my hair done today, a dark brown pony tail. I also bought a dresser to store stuff while i was there.
Spent some time relaxing with friends and fishing this evening.
Most of my fruit trees have taken. I must have stood on a peach sapling and a apple sappling, as they looked sad, i am hoping they pick up tomorrow. I was super duper careful with them today.
Nooks will be closed tomorrow which is anoying, as i would have my mortgage paid off if not.
And lasty today, something special happened. The day started off quite nice, but just after lunch, the sky darkened, and a mass of clouds moved over... and it rained! Lots of it. The sky did brighten tho, which ended the fresh rain with a beautiful rainbow...

natnat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home