natnat @ evania

Monday, August 28, 2006

28.08.06
I had another rainbow today!!! Only a few spots of rain tho, so was lucky to see a rainbow.
I made 35000 bells from last nights fishing. Which easily paid off what was left of my mortgage. I have requested a refurbishment, so make it bigger, which will be done by the morning. Nook is having his shop refurbished tomorrow too, and will be closed, which will delay mortgage payment.. anoying, but has to be done.
I caught a shark for my museam today, and another tonight, which i shall have to travel to another town to sell. Caught a few more expensive fish tonight, do hope i can get them to another town in the morning. I made lots of bells today, filled my bank up to 135000 bells.
Amy gifted me a coconut today, which i planted before bed. I also got 3 more pears from Star and planted them. I planted more cherries and peaches to, and began work on my flower beds.
Quite a productive day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home