natnat @ evania

Monday, April 16, 2007


16.04.07

Ok so life in Evania got a little side tracted. Lots of things good and bad happened outisde the box. I kept up with the town as best i could, almost had a perfect town for two weeks running. But always just as i was getting my town beautiful something else came along.


But ho hum, on and up.


I have seen a great many thing in Evania the past months. I think my favourite was the week of lights. We had great amounts of falling snow and the villagers covered their homes in twinkle lights and asked me to judge the best. Evania was just a peaceful beautiful place then.



Evania was filled with snowmen applently. Here I am deciding if this one is complete



And by golly he was...

As you can see i had my hair died white just for winter. But it was so cold i had to have on a wolly hat most the time.


Tonight i hope to make a nice long entry with lots of pictures. Show you in my home, and my museum pieces, and some of my villagers. And talk about begining my flower hybrid collection again (from scratch)


I shall leave you with a picture of me in my lounge with my new trophy, won today for best garden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home