natnat @ evania

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10.07.07
The work was completed on my house today. A new room extended on the back. I dreamt of decor and woke brimming with ideas as i checked the work man ship.


Before I went to Nooks to sell last nights catch, and order from the catalog for my new room, i popped into the roost for a cup of coffee. It was a good blend today, Brewster must have been in a good mood. I went quite mad in Nooks ordering items for the new room, i must have spent all i had. It should all arrive tomorrow, i am excited. I'm glad Rizla does not mind the way i decorate the house.

After a bit of general town upkeep and tidy, i had to go home to put on my wet wear. The sky darkened and since then it has been pouring down. I quite like the rain, but not long and this rainy season will be over and then summer sunshine all the way. I hope to get a nice tan this year to match last years.
Note : my big beautiful posh mansion.

Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home