natnat @ evania

Sunday, July 08, 2007

08.07.07
I woke up bright and early this morning to make sure i saw Joan for some red turnip seeds and check her white turnip price. Under 100 bells today, so i grabbed 10.

Lucky i woke early, i had a late star lit night last eve. K.K. Slider was in town. I am a big fan, so i dolled myself up so go to the roost to catch a song.

I had been supporting a very green and flowery look, with a four leaf clover in my hair. The spring in Evania cheered me up lots.

But for K.K is was time for a change. I popped along to Harriet and had my hair done. I had a perfect dress in mind, so had to match my hair. I adorned it with a little gold star.



When i arrived K.K was still setting up, so i took a walk around the museum insect collection. I am quite proud of the collection at the moment, as i donated a scorpian during the week. These little suckers have been stinging me and getting away, i was pleased to finally get one. Now all i need is a tarantula.







K.K was great as usual








After the show, i noticed a new villager had moved in. Melba. I do hope they are happy in Evania. Amelia had moved out. I am hoping Rolf moves on next.


Before going home, i just had time to pick pears out of my Orchard to sell to Nook. I have about 300,000 bells left on my mortgage.




Before Bed i watched a bit of tv,







and fed my gold fish....

Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home