natnat @ evania

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

11.07.07
Lot of my stuff arrived in the post, so i have been re arranging my home.
Let me show you around....

Due to having a new room, i had to change around my main room (posh room) for the new doorway
This is my new back room. I have not yet decided on walls and floor, so it has mushrooms for now. It is going to be a garden room most of the time. (I will theme is at certain times of year like winter) I have put some hybrid flowers in there, and some place to entertain guests.
I moved my tv room about, tidy it up abit.
I have totally re designed my side room. I needed a bathroom, so put that in. The rest of the space has room to show off some photos (don't know what Pinky will think to having her picture in the bathroom) I also have my writing desk in there. No better place to write letters than in the bathroom!!!
And this is last night when Pinky gave me her photo. She says we are best friends now.
I don't have much planned for today. Bit of town tidy, and some fishing i think.
Bubbles is well......

Natnat Y



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home