natnat @ evania

Friday, July 13, 2007

13.07.07

*Yawn* just woke up from a long and well deserved rest! Nooks the crook worked me hard and then had the cheek to lay me off! does he not know its hard graft lugging furniture right the way across town! argh.. anyways thats the past now, so, Thought I would take a stroll around town, now im free from his laborious tasks. On my travels I nearly lost my foot in a pot hole only to find it was a couple of old fossils, so I took a walk to the museum catching bugs and butterflys along the way! I showed them to the museum curator who told me that they arent rare finds and handed them back to me.. im sure nooks may find a buyer for them..

Rizla !


Yesterday Wendelll dropped by, he was hungry as usual. I decided to treat him and give him a red turnip. He gave me a turban to say thank you. I think it's saharas!! I give it to her when i see her next.

I got my taratula i have been after. So i am now very proud of the insect collection at the museum. The taratula and scorpian don't get on very well, and fight, but it's fun to watch. Oddly i have since caught many more, and sold them off to Nook. Have no idea what he wants them for!!

Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home