natnat @ evania

Sunday, July 15, 2007

15.07.07

A busy weekend after a busy week. I caught a Guppy, Pillbug and tarantula this week. All going towards my museum collection. I now have only 4 fish and 7 bugs missing from the collections.


Coffee has been good and hot this weekend, and brewster has been in a good mood, and sharing his pigeon milk. His nice really, just abit quiet.


The weekend started great, with Elvis giving me his picture Saturday morning. I do hope Yuka got the hint when she saw.


There was a beautiful thunderstorm most of saturday. The lightning was wonderful, and the thunder so loud. I think this is my favourite weather.



Saturday night is K.K. Slider night. So I went to see Harriet for my hair. I let her choose this week, and i must say i am pleased with what she did. Nice little bodice and silver rimmed glasses. The flower in my hair is a pink cosmos hybrid. Stunning...


I am hoping K.K was as pleased to see me as i was him. I wonder if he liked my hair?

K.K. sang 'surfing k.k' and i like to believe he sang it just for me.

Joans Turnips where almost 100 bells today. But she is such a sweet thing, i did buy 10. I also had a red turnip seed, which i planted near my house.

The weekend finished as well as it started. After the bug off competition (no news of winner till the morning) Stitches gave me her picture. So sweet. I hope she does not move out now. Time Rolf went!!!!

Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home