natnat @ evania

Monday, July 16, 2007

16.07.07
Another perfectly wet day.. oh well.. brings out the bugs.. speaking of bugs! guess who's gonna win the Bug-Off with a record 221mm Bird Wing butterfly!? ME! What a catch, things were not looking hopeful.. especially when natnat beat my 119mm emporor butterfly with her atlas beetle.. and then out of the corner of my eye I saw a humongus butterfly!! what a find!! Just hope that stitches didnt cheat again!! 86mm Robust Cicada! hah musta glued something to its bum im sure!! Speaking of finds yesterday I caught a very rare dragon-fly.. yup the elusive banded dragon-fly! i likeeeeee! was one of the few bugs still missing from the museum.. so I handed it over to the sleeping curator of the museum.
Just had the mail delivered and its official.. im the winner of the bug-off without a doubt!! something to torment Rolf with, hes sooo misserable.. hopefully the shame of losing will force him out of town, he told natnat how he was going to win yadda yadda, cant wait to see him, gonna wave my letter in front of his nose! oooo a nice shiny trophy, if it wasnt so heavy I would take it round town with me!
Even teddy is in awe of my massiv shiny trophy, then again who wouldnt be huh? bet even you are! Tuff! its mine all mine! kinda fitting to have a butterfly on the top dont you think.. I think its safe to take my disguise off now.. I didnt want anyone following me around trying to steal my massive bug's..
There we go.. that mustache was starting to irritate my face, look, made my nose red! Anyways iom gonna go find a perfect place for my trophy.. If i had my way i would leave it here.. buuuut Natnat would be very annoyed.. as if i dont rub it in enough along with the fact that I caught the banded dragonfly! hahaha!

Rizla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home