natnat @ evania

Monday, July 16, 2007

16.07.07
It seems Yuka did get the hint the other day, before bed last night she gave me her picture.
When i woke this morning, i was surprized to see Rizla had already been up.
It was pouring with rain outside, but that wasn't going to stop me running out and checking the mail box. I was sure to win the bug off. My atlas beetle had been in lead for most the day. Rain would not have bothered me today... if it had gone to plan. I ripped open my letter... to find... my cup and title was nabbed...by Rizla.
It didn't think it could have been true, i ran straight to the notice board. A 221mm birdwing butterfly. The board was all wet from the rain, but i could still make it out. Stupid rain.
To make myself feel better, i desided to have a coffee at the Roost, then walk around the insect collection at the museum to remind myself who really was the bug champ.

I stood watching the dragonflys about the room..untill they settled. Something was wrong. 1..2..3... BUT i had only caught 2. The fast banded drangonfly had still escaped me. What was he doing here in the museum. I ran to the sign.

- Donated by RIZLA -

Stitches visited today to try to cheer me up. He only gave me 3 stars for my decoration though... I blame it on Rizlas trophy which he left sitting in the middle of my room... Stupid trophy.
Of course Rizla has not stopped talking about HIS banded dragonfly allll day!

Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home