natnat @ evania

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

17.07.07
Was an emotional day yesterday in Evania. I couldn't bare to sit and write about it while it was happening. I tried hard to keep a smile. Pinky moved away. I always vowed that as long as they left me with a little momento (such as a picture of themself) i would not prevent them from going if they really wanted too. She had been packed over a day, so we all new it was coming, but still it was a heart breaking time to have her go. Farewell Pinky.


I hoped a coffee would help.

Brewster could see it was a sad day, and offered me some pigeon milk to cheer me up.

Yum
I think everbody could see i was upset as i spent the day tending to flowers, planting more, tidying up and fossil hunting. Both Melba and Rowan gave me their picture.
I did start to cheer up, that was untill I had my fortune told my Katrina. She must have hexxed me or something, My day just got worse after that. I tripped up on everything, falling flat on my face!
Last thing at night, somebody new moved in. Her name is Pate and she seems nice. I was going to help her unpack, but by this time i was so very tired, and took myself off to bed.


Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home