natnat @ evania

Saturday, July 21, 2007

20.07.07








The day started off quite wondefully. I woke to find both a Purple and Blue pansie. These are such sweet little flowers.


It got better, I discovered Yuka was throwing out a regal vanity. I had been looking for one of these. I can now check my face before i go out.






Sahara was in town today doing some deliveries. She said the turban wasn't hers but she did want it. I dunno what she has with turbans, but she was very pleased when i gave it to her. She gave me a huge red vase as a thank you. I don't really like it.... but i am guessing Redd will, he deals in this sort of stuff.
Once i had put the vase back at my place, i helped Sahara with her deliveries.


It was Yukas birthday today. I popped round with a card and presant. I got her a ranch sofa. I have one of these, they are really comfortable. Rizla got her a TV. He always has to be one better!!!


Later on Melanie from Shibi visited. She didn't seem too impressed with my horse mackeral (but i am sure i heard her complaning about one she caught a while before. There are alot of them in the waters at the moment)


My tan though, she was impressed with. She suggested we go back to her place to sunbath. The sun was still out in her town (her town hall seems alittle unsure of the time and date. Poor people are confused)
She put us down a couple of beach towels, and we soaked up the rays. ( of course my tan is still better )


Natnat Y




Hi, My names Sally. I am friends with Natnat, and resently moved into her house. She said her town is full of fossils and she finds them daily. I love fossils, I want to work digging them up and with museums and such, but college is sooo expensive. So i came to Evania to become a Fossil trader. Hopefully it will pay my way through college.


Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home