natnat @ evania

Sunday, July 22, 2007

22.07.07
Had a very late night last night. Once i had my hair done, dressed myself up, spoke with celeste in the museum and of course seen K.K. Slider (wonderfull wonderfull wonderfull...as usual) I Visited Poppy at puffin town. Had a lovely time and managed to pick up a peice of ranch furniture while i was there. Her town is lovely with so many flowers. I wish i had taken my camara, i surely must next time I go. She came back to mine for a while, for a nose around Nooks and a sit down at my place. We then took a walk round town, said hello to a few people, and even jumped on Melbas bed!! Was a very Fun night. I hope she gets my thank you letter, i am unsure how efficient her postal service is.
I got my usual turnips this morning, they where 100 bells today!!!!! what is going on, is Joan lossing her marbles? I donated to boondox, checked the town and lost property, then went shopping. Mable and sable don't seem to happy today, Tom Nook has upset them. At least Blathers has cheered up some from his reminiscing of college days the past couple of weeks.

Other news this week-

I finally caught a bubble eyed goldfish.. went straight to the museum.

Rowan moved out. Angus from Melanies town (Shibi) moved in.

And i paid off my mortgage.... all of it... all done... phew i do feel better!

Natnat Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home