natnat @ evania

Monday, July 30, 2007

30.07.07

Harriet is alittle rough when she cuts and styles!!
I desided to go for a colour i have not had before saturday when getting ready for K.K.
Once the shock had worn off, blond really did look quite fab. Shows off my tan great.

I teamed the new do with a bolero dress, green frames and a four leaf clover in my hair, hopefully it will bring me luck.

Before walking round to the roost, i took a wonder and ponder around my nature garden. Glad i did i spotted a pansie in need of water.
And then took a trip to the museum aquatic collection. Almost completed (without the help of Rizla) It's nice and peaceful in there.


What can i say about K.K we don't already know. He was just wonderful as usual..... *sigh*

Pascal dropped by, normally i don't like to gossip , but I have to agree with him about Gracie.
I think he thought i looked like i could do with a drink, cause he gave me a keg!!!
I spent a couple of nights at Bramley visiting Hev. She helped me find Nemo, so I brought her a piano (it was heavy)

When I arrived with her piano, she had a visitor. Bit of a 'punkymum'!! Very friendly lady, shall have to drop by her place some time.


Before bed last night i visited Karen in Knowly. She had the most beautiful trees, twinkling like christmas. She gifted me some gold Roses. I ran straight home and planted them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home